HGV Driver Class 1
- Construction & Architecture Manufacturing
Class 1 HGV Driver required for work within the UK, work will be full time permanent. All drivers welcome.
Depending on location, travel costs can be arranged. The Class 1 work is a mixture of work based on tramping or staying overnight at clients’ depots. These will be trunking runs for clients, port runs and depot to depot transfers. Based on container, curtain-side and walking floor trailers.
You will report to the Transport Manager.
• High levels of Health and Safety standards.
• Numerate and literate.
• Current CPC.
• Excellent verbal communication.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience of multi-drop deliveries.
• Current Forklift Certificate (B1 Counterbalance)
• Must have at least two years HGV driving experience, hold a clean driving licence and a current drivers qualification card.
PAY STRUCTURE AND WORKING HOURS: To be discussed at interview.
Please upload your CV or email email@example.com with your details.