Health & Safety Officer Plymouth
Health and Safety Officer – Site Based – Plymouth United Kingdom
A Leading Construction Company With a Reputation for Delivering High Quality Projects Across the Commercial, Public and Private Sectors in the United Kingdom and Ireland Are Seeking to Recruit a Site Based Health and Safety Officer in Plymouth.
The Successful Applicant Will be Based in Plymouth.
Must Hold A NEBOSH Certificate.
Must Be Computer Literate.
Must Have Previous On The Job Health and Safety Site Experience
The Following is Indicative of the Duties Associated with the Position and is Not Intended to be All Encompassing:
• Maintenance, Implementation and Adherence to the Groups Certified HSEQ Management System.
• Carryout HSEQ Site Audits – Inspections.
• Devise, Review and Approve Safe Systems Of Work (SSOW).
• Provide Input to the Development and Delivery of Effective Proactive Strategies in Relation to Risk Management and Continual Performance Improvement.
• Support Project and Site Management Teams on HSEQ Issues.
• Contribute to Considerate Constructor Scheme Site Visits.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Experience in Quality, Environmental Role.
• Practical Working Knowledge of Construction Design Management Regulations.
• Excellent Communication Skills Oral and Written.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Strong Influencing Skills
• Practical Working Knowledge of the Considerate Constructors Scheme.
• Trained Auditor ISO 9001, 14001, 18001.