Project update: Mayfair
The team working on our Georgian townhouse restoration & conversion in London have been making huge progress in the past few weeks.
- New archway installed with mouldings reproduced from casts taken from an original archway
- Polished/Venetian plaster in the ground floor Powder Room with sanitary fittings beginning to be installed
- Wall hung awning fitted on the 3rd floor Terrace as well as a timber clad acoustic screen and Bangor Blue Slate clad mansard roof
- Fitted joinery in 3rd floor niches enclosing the air conditioning units and internal ducting to vents in the top of the units
- Perimeter lightning protection installed over Lead Rolls and Parapet walls
- Marble bath top, surround and dado fitted
- Soft furnishing progress including top floor carpet fitted and curtain measuring
Read more about our project in Mayfair.