Progress Update: Derry’s, Plymouth Cross
Progress continues at Derry’s, Plymouth Cross with the remodelling, extending and refurbishment of the existing 292,000 sq ft structure as well as adding a top-floor hotel.
Summary of works completed in February: 2019
- Out of the ground completed; Piles/Concrete/Pads.
- Existing Sub Station and J9 waterproofing completed.
- Demo core 2 & 4 complete and next phase of scaffold erection.
- Rear of Riley’s Core 6 Demo works complete and removal of crash deck.
- Hoarding moved to allow WPD access.
- Tarmac at the new substation and jet washing to exterior are complete.
Summary of programmed activities in the next month (March 2019):
- Final 2% demo from completion
- Concrete removal continues – 90% completed
- Ground works on rear of Riley’s and Retail units
- Pod deliveries continue
- M&E works continue
- Steel complete in Core 6
- Stairs arrive Core 6
- Steel starts in Core 2
- Steel ordered Core 2
- Argos loading bay planed works
- Façade sub to be appointed
- BC to start the hoarding move
- Plasterers to be appointed for Unit 11 & Retail
- Painters to be appointed for Unit 11 & Retail
- Joiner for door linings Unit 11 & Retail
- Remove damaged walls in basement and replace (stud)
Watch out for more updates.