Sales & Design Specialist
Sales & Design
Eglinton, Co. Derry/Londonderry
As the Sales and Design Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and selling our range of luxury, bespoke, handmade kitchen and bedroom furniture. EHA Specialist Joinery is a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture. Due to our continued success, we are opening a specialist showroom at the Group Head Office in Eglinton.
With the support of InvestNI, the business is currently undergoing an exciting re-branding programme with a team of specialist design consultants. This includes a new company name, website, logo and bespoke showroom. The Sales and Design Specialist will be part of the establishment of the new business and brand creation, including a new company name, showroom and supporting marketing materials.
We’re really passionate about kitchens and bedrooms and in providing a great service for our customers. As Sales and Design Specialist you will support the Joinery Manager; you will be responsible from the initial enquiry, introductions, designs and quotes of mainly kitchens and bedrooms, through to project planning and after sales support. You will also be expected to take responsibility for the success of the showroom and increase sales for the Company. You will be working as part of a small but highly experienced team primarily from our extensive showroom and office in Eglinton. You will be required to visit customers’ homes as part of the quoting and design process and to undertake site surveys. You may also be required to check on ongoing projects to ensure standards and quality are upheld.
Am I the right candidate for this role?
We want talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we care, we deliver, we’re proactive. We act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of, and close to, our customers. A confident, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is a must!
What are EHA looking for in a Sales & Design Specialist?
- Sales driven, target focussed individual with previous experience in kitchen and bedroom sales, including design and quoting
- Experience of working in a showroom/retail setting
- Experienced in customer relationship management
- Team player, with a “can do” attitude
- Good planning, organisation and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, self-starter who can work on own initiative, while displaying a friendly and professional manner which provides customers with confidence that we know what we are doing and can deliver on our promises
- Attention to detail and willing to go that extra mile for the customer
- IT proficient, particularly in MS applications (Word, Excel, Project)
- Full driving licence is essential
- Desirable to be proficient in AutoCAD software (the company currently uses Articad)
If you are interested in finding out more about the post, or wish to apply for this exciting post, send a current CV to Linda Norris, HR Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your skills and experience, as well as details of your current salary and benefits package. Closing date for receipt of applications: 4pm Monday 18 June 2018.
The EHA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. Appointment will be made on merit.